Eligibility for appearing at Diploma in Pharmacy Part I Examination : Only such candidate who produce certificate from the Head of the academic institution in which he / she has undergone the Diploma in Pharmacy Part I in proof of he / she having regularly & satisfactorily under gone the course in proof of he / she having regularly & satisfactorily under gone the course of study by attending not less than 75% of the classes held both in theory & in the practical separately in each subject shall be eligible for appearing at the Diploma in Pharmacy Part I Examination.

Eligibility for appearing at Diploma in Pharmacy Part II Examination. Only such candidate who produce certificate from the Head of the academic institution in which he/she has undergone the Diploma in Pharmacy Part II course in proof of he / she having regularly & satisfactorily under gone the course of study by attending not less than 75% of the classes held both in theory & in the practical separately in each subject shall be eligible for appearing at the Diploma in pharmacy part II Examination.

Mode of Examination :

1.        Each theory & Practical examination in the subject mentioned in the Table III & IV shall be for three hours duration.

2.        A candidate who fails in theory or practical examination of subject/s shall re appear both in the theory & practical of the same subject.

3.        Practical exam shall also consist of a viva voce (oral) examination.

Award of sessional marks & maintenance of record :

1. A regular record of both theroy & practical class work and examinations conducted in an institution imparting training for the Diploma in pharmacy Part I & the Diploma in Pharmacy Part II course shall be maintained for each students in the institution and 20 marks for each and [20] marks for each theory & practical subjects be allotted as sessional.

Minimum marks for passing the examination :

A student shall not be declared to have passed Diploma in Pharmacy examination unless he/she secured at least 50%marks in each subject separately in the theory exam including sessional marks & at least 50% marks in each of the practical exam, including sessional marks, The candidate securing 60% marks or above in aggregate in all subjects in a single attempt at the Diploma in Pharmacy Part I & the Diploma in Pharmacy Part II Examination shall be declared to have passed in first class the Diploma in Pharmacy Part I & the Diploma in Pharmacy Part II Examination, as the case may be. Candidates securing 75%marks or above in any subject or subject shall be declared to have passed with distinction in the that subject or those subject or those subject provided he/she has passes in all the subjects in a single attempt.

INTAKE : 60 Seats Admission Procedure

Out of sanctioned intake of 60 at present 51% seats, (i.e.31 seats) are reserved for the students from Muslim Minority Community and are to be filled by the institute on the basic of inter se-merit list of the application recieved.The remaining 49% seats (i.e29 seats) are to be filled from amongst the open category students.29% (i.e.17 seats) are to be filled by Centralized Ad missions Process (CAP), conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), government of Maharashtra.

Eligibility Criteria

Student passed in any of the following examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Mathematics).any one streame either PCB, PCM or PCBM are eligible.

a)   Intermediate examination in science.

b)   The first year of the three degree course in science.

c)   10+2 examination (academic streame) in science.

d)   Pre-degree examination or

e)   Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of india as equivalent to any of the above examinations.

Working Hours

Monday to saturday 09.30 am to 4.30 pm

The students will have to regularly wear the college uniform also compulsory during formal functions, campus interviews, guest lectures and when notifies.