Mrs. SARASWATI WANI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Ganegaon is bound to provide the health facilities by creating motivated and ethical pharmacists.
This we shall be achieving by:
- Providing best pharmaceutical education in splendid academic environment
- Continual improvement in the teaching methods and infrastructure.
- Establishing satisfying work place for the employees.
- Developing a bond between the Institute and the people.
- Vision to become leading center of pharmacy education, research and training.
- Vision is to provide quality health education to students in remote rural area and to be recognised as an excellent institute of pharmacy.
- Vision to create top class pharmacists with strong technical knowledge and moral ethics.
- Vision to fulfill healthcare need of society, we wish to emerge as best pharmaceutical institute with worldwide recognition.
• Wish to create world class facilities and ambiance for advanced level of teaching, research and practical training.
• To develop our students as global citizen.
• Providing educational experience to empowering students to become leaders in patient care.
• We develop advance knowledge, attitude and skills of pharmacists in order to provide pharmaceutical care to the society.
• To retaining diverse faculty and staff.
• We are at the doorsteps of rural India to available national level pharmacy education facilities.
• To have highly qualified and motivated faculty members to promote teaching and learning.
Who We Are
It is constant endeavor of the managements and the institute to see that the students grow physically, mentally, intellectually and morally. The Institute has qualified experienced teaching staff to impart sound knowledge to the students by using E-teaching & E-Teaching & E-Learning Method, i.e.PPT, Advance Audio Visual Aids etc.
An electric & accomplished team of faculty teach ate the SWCODD. The current team of permanent faculty have been chosen on the basis of their teaching acumen of research excellence. Faculties are continuously on the lookout for opportunities to add to the body of knowledge in their fields.
The library has separate reading room for boys and girls open for 24×7 days.
Library has envious collections of over 4500+tities, 18000+ volumes of requisite text books, Valuable reference books including dictionaries, thesaurus, encyclopedias, pharmacopeias, Journals, handbooks, proceedings etc. worth over INR
- By imparting to them the vision of life we prepare the students to live their life successfully.
- To inculcate the spirit of service in future life and make them responsible.
- To make the students capable of facing challenges in life.
- By learning theories, and methodologies we provide a balanced and life oriented educational program.
- We provide affordable pharmacy education to the students of rural area.